Food intolerance testing in Brighton & Hove
Food intolerance test package - £195
Please note that the test is part of this program and is not available in a one-off session.
Do you suffer from the following:
- Bloat, indigestion, or erratic bowel movements that seem to occur after eating certain foods but can’t figure out which ones are the culprits?
- Do you have Crohn’s, ulcerative colitis, IBS, diverticulitis or other debilitating digestive diseases?
- Want to find out what foods will be safe for you to eat so that you can go back to enjoying foods and life again?
- Would you like to boost your energy levels, lose some weight and live a healthier life by finding out which foods and lifestyle habits work best for you?
If you answered 'yes' to one or more of these points keep reading:
I offer a proven and very popular program derived from years of experience that includes a painless, non-invasive food intolerance test. The test helps me to determine from the onset where to focus the advice, including dietary, lifestyle habits, naturopathic techniques and stress-relieving methods.
The recommendations are always adapted to fit around your life to ensure easy implementation and sustainability.
The program runs over 8 weeks and includes three one-hour sessions:
Session 1: 1hour. Includes:
- Questionnaire – food intolerance test – recommendations on diet, naturopathic and stress-relieving techniques tailored to bring you fast relief and lasting results.
Session 2: . 1 hour. 4 weeks into your program. Includes:
- An assessment of your progress; adjustment of the advice depending on the changes you experienced. More targeted recommendations to help you further towards your goals; tailored recipes where needed.
Session 3: 1 hour. 8 weeks into your program. Includes:
- A final assessment of your progress. Advice on re-introduction of eliminated foods; further tips, recipes and recommendations to help you maintain healthier habits beyond the program.
If you fit this profile, this is probably the best program for you:
- You can come to Hove to have Session 1 face to face (sessions 2 and 3 can be done over video call.)
- You know you can make the changes on your own once you're told what to do
- You've tried a lot of things before and nothing gave you proper results.
- You're just curious to know what foods may be giving you gut problems.
How the test works:
The food intolerance test I offer is non-invasive, so I will not use hair, blood or stool samples. It is painless and is best described as a ballpoint pen touching the tip of your finger. It is therefore well tolerated by children who are often amused and intrigued by it! You will obtain immediate results and advice so there's no need to post hair samples, or wait weeks to get results.
I use a Di Etx machine, which is a bio-electronic analyser that measures the body’s electrical resistance to over 120 common foods/drinks and other substances like house dust mites and mixed pollens. If a substance is causing a problem, it will affect the body’s electrical resistance. The test also provides you with an assessment of vitamin and mineral potential deficiencies.
Some of the substances tested include:
wheat - rye - tomatoes - orange - eggs - oats - cow's milk - cow's cheese - yogurt - sugar - yeast - coffee - tea - wine - a variety of fruits and vegetables - MSG - aspartame - mixed pollens - pets' hair. (Please note that this is not a comprehensive list of all the substances tested!)
Some of the following symptoms may be a sign that you suffer from a food intolerance or sensitivity:
- IBS (stomach cramps, sudden urge to have a bowel movement, a mixture of constipation and diarrhoea etc)
- skin issues (eczema, athletes' foot..)
- constipation or diarrhoea
- lethargy, constant fatigue
- mood swings or depression
- repeat ear or throat infections
- constant mucous, drippy nose
- weight issues
- migraines and more..
If you want a deeper level of change and transformation because you know you can't do this on your own, read this
“I suffered from low energy levels and stomach problems for over a year. I went to my GP several times and was told that I have IBS and that nothing can be done about it. After seeing Nathalie, I started a diet to get rid of a candida infection and discovered intolerances to several foods I was consuming daily. The following 2 months had a real impact on my life. I have a lot more energy than before, I have lost over 5 kgs without any extra exercise or starving myself and I eat much more healthily. Everyone with such symptoms should come and see Nathalie!” Ralista, Brighton
« Really amazing results. A lot of things became clear when explained properly. Didn’t realise just how important water and diet was to my overall health. Thank you for giving me back my life! » Kim B. Brighton
“I went to Nathalie 3 weeks ago with severe IBS symptoms that I had been suffering with for years. She performed a food intolerance test which came up with several things, some I was surprised, others not so much. Nathalie put together a plan for me, prescribed me some natural supplements to help heal my gut. After 3 weeks I’ve had no severe bloating or attacks of IBS, I’ve even tried a bit of cheese which I thought I couldn’t eat before. I’ve started meditation the past week (which was suggested by Nathalie to help with stress) and I find myself a whole lot calmer already. My clothes are fitting better too! I owe it all to her and look forward to when I make my next appointment with her.” Johanna Hargreaves, Hove
“I never really worried about the food I ate until very recently. But I have spent over a year suffering from stomach cramps, dizziness, nausea, diarrhoea and physical exhaustion, and all the low feelings that go along with that. Earlier this year I discovered that I have Inflammatory Bowel Disease, and that all of my problems stem from poor absorbtion of certain foods. A friend suggested that I talk to Nathalie to help get more nutrition out of the food I do eat. I’m so glad I did, because within weeks, my energy levels are up and I look and feel healthier. Even my skin has improved. I finally feel that I am in control of my health, rather than my illness controlling me. I am mostly pain free and feel physically and mentally stronger than I have done for months. I have stopped losing weight and am enjoying introducing new foods into my diet. Many of the changes are subtle and simple but the impact is big. My husband now eats the same things as I do and he has also seen a boost to his energy levels and fitness.” Katie, Hove