The 8-Week Gut Transformation Program
Are you in pain, bloated and fed up with not knowing what the cause is? …
You can get rid of your gut problems for good and start enjoying life (and food) again!
You realise your gut is controlling a LOT of your life: your mood, energy, confidence and even your wardrobe and relationships (oh yes it does)
NOW is the time to take action…even if you think you’ve tried it all before.
Are you sick and tired of:
- Feeling PAIN, BLOAT, erratic digestion, LOW ENERGY and being constantly focused on your health problems?
- Trying all the superfoods, supplements, diets and fads that promise smooth digestion but HAVEN'T WORKED FOR YOU LONG TERM?
- Feeling like the daily grind of waking up tired – commuting tired - working tired – exercising tired - cooking tired – ending the day tired (and repeat) – is affecting your relationships, work prospects, financial situation, social interactions, confidence and your mental balance?
- Feeling that you’ve become this GRUMPY, tired, snappy and moody person that YOU KNOW deep down you are NOT?
- Having to watch EVERYTHING you eat and drink because you’re scared of pain and bloat?
- Wearing BAGGY CLOTHES that ‘hide’ your bloated tummy and ‘expanding curves’?
- Feeling that life is just passing you by and you’re MISSING OUT?
Do you wish you could:
✓ Eat a whole bunch of delicious foods you any time – even in restaurants - because you know they’re safe?
✓ You could look at your body in the mirror and say ‘yeah, I feel great and I look it!’?
✓ Have the energy to focus on things you’ve always wanted to do like go for that promotion/job, travel, socialize more, meet ‘mr right’, exercise, run a marathon…..anything!?
✓ Get back to your ‘old’ self and go out with your friends and family and enjoy life without fear of having to use the loo or trapped wind or bloat?
If you answered ‘yes’ to more than one of these then you are right where you should be and I cannot wait to help you.
But first, let’s get real:
Your gut problems are NOT just going to magically disappear – your SYMPTOMS might – for a while, but they WILL come back, no matter what.
Why? Because these symptoms are messages from ‘inside’ that if you don’t get rid of the CAUSE of your problems, ranging from stress, living (and eating) at lightning speed, compromised gut bacteria, low enzyme and acid production, eating the ‘wrong’ foods for your gut etc…
…then mark my words, IT WILL COME BACK – and sometimes with a vengeance 🙁
So you might be thinking right now:
Yeah, but I’ve tried it all, all the tests and meds from the doctors, the diets, supplements and superfoods that promised results – and here I am again.
I get it – most of my clients have gone through it all and (almost) lost all hope.
The thing is, you don’t need more tests, prodding, pills, and really restrictive, impossible-to-sustain diets.
What you need is to get the right, tailored advice, level of support and accountability.
How do I know this? Because I’ve helped hundreds of people like you who’d lost all hope and got well again.
So do you want this?
✓✓ To not have to think of your digestion when you eat in or out or any time
✓✓ To be and feel normal again - eat, go out, live life - like 'normal' people do.
✓✓ To be able to enjoy delicious foods without fear of what your gut will be like afterwards
✓✓ To find renewed energy like never before and finally do all the things you've put on hold
✓✓ To be able to focus on the more interesting and fun aspects of life like relationships, socialising, travel, challenges, work etc
✓✓ To fit into your favourite jeans and (sexy) clothes again
✓✓ To feel and look confident and rejuvenated and glow from the inside out
✓✓ To get lots of notice from friends, family.
Want some clarity around your issues?
Enter your contact details below to book your 30-minute Complimentary Phone Consultation:
In this session we will discuss:
- What you really want for your health, your body, your life
- Obstacles that are preventing you from living life to the full
- Your dreams and goals
Then we will come up with a plan of action to get you on the road to recovery.
Thank you and I look forward to talking with you soon!
*I went to see Nathalie because I’d reached such a low point in my life. I felt awful. I had no energy, I was exhausted all the time and I hadn’t been able to get to sleep without listening to TV shows in over ten years. I felt stressed and turned to food to try and find a serotonin boost, eating a solid diet of beige carbs and chocolate...I was stuck in a cycle of self criticism and felt completely lost. I can safely say I barely recognise that person anymore! Nathalie has been incredible. She has given me so many tools to help me make sustainable changes that will last a life time. For the first time in my life I feel comfortable in my own skin. I am kind and loving to myself and I have so much to be grateful for. Thank you Nathalie for pushing me out of my comfort zone and helping me reach my goals."
Sophie Lemberger, UK
*I was diagnosed with Crohn’s 5 months ago. 4 months after seeing Nathalie and completely changing the way I eat and learning ways to deal with stress I have today been told there is no inflammation/ Crohn’s showing in my body!!! So happy!!! Thank you Nathalie"
Watch Lauren's Video Testimonial HERE
Lauren Tarry, UK
*I suffered with really painful tummy aches and severe bloating for many years and was told by doctors it was IBS and something I would likely live with. Nathalie was recommended by a friend - the best recommendation ever, and literally life changing! I do not have IBS and by following the advice, I have spent the past 3 months pain free - no tummy aches and no bloating. I have lost weight, feel so much better in myself and my diet has never been better!"
Gemma Burfield, Littlehamptom, UK.
*I signed up for the Total Body Transformation program with Nathalie after hitting rock bottom (again) with my health and thyroid condition. I was feeling, low, stressed out and absolutely exhausted. I’m absolutely amazed at how different I feel. I feel like I’m getting back to my old happy, healthy self before my life was consumed by my ‘condition’. Nathalie has been an inspiration to work with. I feel that she has this amazing ability to understands what I need. The sessions are really enjoyable, positive and the whole process has felt so easy. I wish I’d done this years ago." Jo Conlon, Brighton, UK
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Is this program going to take up a lot of my time? In cooking, shopping, doing things? Although a certain level of commitment is always welcome, the program is designed to fit around your time, so each session and ‘tasks’ I assign you weekly will stretch you just a little bit so that you reach your goals quickly but won’t be completely all-consuming.
- How long before I can feel/see results? Everyone is different so results will appear at different times for different people. It also depends on your level of commitment, readiness to try new (and sometimes a little uncomfortable) things, and how much you want to push yourself. Having said that, many of my clients experience an improvement of their conditions within a week or two.
- Will I have to eat different foods from my family? No! I know how difficult it can be to have to cook different foods to cater for different people in your home so my recommendations will always take account of everyone in your household to help make this program work more easily and smoothly.
- Do I have to be really good at cooking to do this program? I know a lot of my patients don’t feel comfortable in the kitchen so I have devised really simple and quick recipes that even the most fearful cook will be able to handle. I offer live cookery sessions and one-on-one advice on cooking, meal planning, shopping throughout your program.
- Will I still be able to travel and socialize during this program? The program works around your life, not the other way around – otherwise it wouldn’t be sustainable in the long run. And as long as you have wifi wherever you travel to, no need to delay your sessions either 🙂
Brighton-based (and international) Nutritional Therapist & Health Coach
Nathalie Sansonetti BA, MA, DNn, Dip AIT, HCI Certified Coach
I am a fully qualified Nutritional Therapist and Certified Health Coach with over a decade's experience. I work face to face in Brighton (East Sussex, UK) or online with international and local clients. Over the years I have helped people resolve their gut issues, lose weight, balance their hormones and other chronic health problems.
Read more about Nathalie here
I am a full member of the FNTP (Federation of Nutritional Therapy Practitioners, UK) and the UK Health Coaching Association.
Want Some Actionable Answers NOW? >> > Watch My Free Webinar/Masterclass:
"How You Can Heal Your Gut Without Drastic Diets or Pills"
Inside This Webinar You'll Learn:
How hundreds of my clients have gone from gut pain, bloat and low confidence to living full vibrant happy lives!
The 5 common mistakes that are making you worse right now.
The #1 cause of your gut issues (It's not what you think) .
The fail-proof, easiest and only way you will get permanent results.