Coconut (savoury) Bread
This is a really tasty and lovely coconut-y bread with no gluten or any grains, so very easy to digest. It will keep you full for long as it’s full of good protein and good fats. Great for any meal or snack. No almond/nut flour in here, so might be a better option for you're not great with nuts. Delicious and super easy to make!
Slice up and freeze and defrost a slice or two every day..
Lovely with grassfed butter, or almond/cashew butter or raw honey.
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 cup melted coconut oil or ghee
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 3/4 cup coconut flour
- Mix all ingredients together and pour into a small bread loaf pan lined with parchment paper. Bake at 180* for 40 minutes.
- Turn the loaf out and cool completely on a rack before serving. That’s it!
Read this page to find out how I work with clients to help them restore balance so that they can really love their bodies and food again, as well as going out, wearing shapely clothes and living their lives fully.
What's Your Next Step?
Enter your contact details below to book your Free Diagnostic Consultation:
In this session we will discuss:
- What you really want for your health, your body, your life
- Obstacles that are preventing you from living life to the full
- Your dreams and goals
Then we will come up with a plan of action to get you on the road to recovery.
Thank you and I look forward to talking with you soon!