Gut Balancing Chia Pudding
This is a delicious and healthy filling breakfast and because of the berries, do not need more sweetness, so you can have these regularly! You can have it as a post workout snack or small breakfast, and add 1tsp hemp protein powder and 1 TBSP almond/cashew butter if you want it more filling.
150g fresh berrries
125ml almond milk (unsweetened) - or other dairy free milk option
¼ tsp vanilla bean powder (online or Infinity or Waitrose/Ocado)
3 TBSPs chia seeds
- Blend or crush the berries with a fork , milk and vanilla powder until smooth in a blender or with a hand-blender
- Add the chia seeds to the mixture and stir well to mix the chia seeds evenly.
- Transfer the mixture to a glass jar with a top (I use old jam jars or sauce jars)
- Keep in the fridge overnight or for at least 6 hours before eating.
- You can add a little raw honey if you want more sweetness and a handful of mixed seeds, dry pan toasted for a few minutes...yum!
What's Your Next Step?
Enter your contact details below to book your Complimentary Phone Consultation:
In this session we will discuss:
- What you really want for your health, your body, your life
- Obstacles that are preventing you from living life to the full
- Your dreams and goals
Then we will come up with a plan of action to get you on the road to recovery.
Thank you and I look forward to talking with you soon!