Overnight Fridge muesli
A filling, easy to digest and delicious way to start the day – and so simple to make – put in a ‘mason’ jar with a lid and take away to work for a great breakfast or snack or light lunch too. Always rinse and soak (in water) the flakes and all toppings at least 12 hours, then rinse them well before putting them together in the morning with the milk.
This soaking practice can be extended to longer than 12 hours, and letting the nuts, seeds and grains (whole) sprout for 24-48 hours if you want to increase the digestibility of these foods. If you get bloat, gas, irregular bowels from eating nuts, seeds, grains, soaking/sprouting is highly recommended.
2-3 handfuls of gluten free oats or millet or quinoa flakes (in healthshops)
1 Tbsp dessicated coconut
1 handful mixed nuts (raw unsalted and rinsed and soaked for at least 12 hours then rinsed)
1 Tbsp freshly ground seeds (mixed seeds or see here for seed cycling and hormonal balance)
1 Tbsp goji berries
nut milk (almond/hemp or coconut)
- Rinse and soak the flakes and toppings in water and leave overnight (12 hours). Then rinse and use in the morning.
- Put all ingredients together in the morning with dairy free milk
- Add a teaspoon of raw honey if you want more sweetness, as well as a handful of blueberries or raspberries.
What's Your Next Step?
Enter your contact details below to book your Free Diagnostic Consultation:
In this session we will discuss:
- What you really want for your health, your body, your life
- Obstacles that are preventing you from living life to the full
- Your dreams and goals
Then we will come up with a plan of action to get you on the road to recovery.
Thank you and I look forward to talking with you soon!