Streeeetch your resolutions all winter.
So your booze/sugar/naughtiness-free month is over and you may be feeling lighter, more energetic, and generally healthier. Well done!
Why stop now? Stretch your NYs resolutions into the dark winter months by making these simple, clever changes:
- Drink a pint of warm water and freshly squeezed lemon juice first thing on waking – great for encouraging elimination and feeling clean from the inside out.
- Load up on omega-rich foods for glowing skin and great energy: Add a tbsp. or two of seeds to your porridge, smoothie, juice or soup; eat oily fish 3 times a week and have a handful of kale/spinach/broccoli at least once a day. Include green powders like spirulina and chlorella to your smoothie/daily diet for an extra boost of amazing nutrients.
- Energy = breathing! Deep-belly breathing circulates around your entire body the number one nutrient we often neglect: oxygen! So walk briskly outside, consciously breathe into your tummy, meditate with deep breaths.
- Keep your gut happy for stronger immunity and ‘feel good’ hormones. Eat plenty of green ‘clean’ vegetables daily, less meat, sugar and alcohol, take a good-quality probiotic or eat a bowl of plain organic live yogurt every morning (if you tolerate dairy).
And always remember to smile more 🙂
What's Your Next Step?
Enter your contact details below to book your Complimentary Phone Consultation:
In this session we will discuss:
- What you really want for your health, your body, your life
- Obstacles that are preventing you from living life to the full
- Your dreams and goals
Then we will come up with a plan of action to get you on the road to recovery.
Thank you and I look forward to talking with you soon!