Streeeetch your resolutions all winter.
So your booze/sugar/naughtiness-free month is over and you may be feeling lighter, more energetic, and generally healthier. Well done!
Why stop now? Stretch your NYs resolutions into the dark winter months by making these simple, clever changes:
- Drink a pint of warm water and freshly squeezed lemon juice first thing on waking – great for encouraging elimination and feeling clean from the inside out.
- Load up on omega-rich foods for glowing skin and great energy: Add a tbsp. or two of seeds to your porridge, smoothie, juice or soup; eat oily fish 3 times a week and have a handful of kale/spinach/broccoli at least once a day. Include green powders like spirulina and chlorella to your smoothie/daily diet for an extra boost of amazing nutrients.
- Energy = breathing! Deep-belly breathing circulates around your entire body the number one nutrient we often neglect: oxygen! So walk briskly outside, consciously breathe into your tummy, meditate with deep breaths.
- Keep your gut happy for stronger immunity and ‘feel good’ hormones. Eat plenty of green ‘clean’ vegetables daily, less meat, sugar and alcohol, take a good-quality probiotic or eat a bowl of plain organic live yogurt every morning (if you tolerate dairy).
And always remember to smile more 🙂
If you find it hard to keep up with your resolutions and your health isn’t where you want it to be – why not book a Free Discovery Call by clicking the link below and let’s see how my coaching programs can help you:
- Find renewed energy like never before and literally have to find ways to spend it!
- Focus on the more interesting and fun aspects of life like relationships, travel, challenges, work etc rather than your health issues..
- Fit into your favourite jeans and (skimpy) clothes again
- Feel and look confident and rejuvenated and glow from the inside out
- Get lots of notice from friends, family…and total strangers (if you like this kind of thing)
Just click this link today: https://gutlovinglifeprogram.as.me/FreeCall
Watch some videos of recipes, nutritional insights and news: https://www.facebook.com/gutlovinglife/