Guilt-free chocolate almond energy bombs
These energy balls are seriously good and filling – a great treat after a meal or just as a healthy snack when you want some low-sugar full-on protein and good fat satisfaction…enjoy!
½ cup coconut oil
4 Tbsp ghee/organic grass-fed or organic unsalted butter
1 Tbsp cocoa powder
1 Tbsp maca powder (optional)
1/2 tsp spirulina or chlorella (optional but so much more nutritious!)
½ cup almond butter or cashew butter
pinch of salt
liquid stevia to taste (or a little raw honey/coconut sugar)
- Mix the coconut oil and butter in a small pan
- Once mixed, add 1 tbsp each of cacao and maca powders
- Then add the almond/cashew butter
- Add a pinch of salt and some sweetener of your choice
- Mix and blend well
- Put the mixture into muffins tins
- Freeze for about 15-20 minutes
What's Your Next Step?
Enter your contact details below to book your Complimentary Phone Consultation:
In this session we will discuss:
- What you really want for your health, your body, your life
- Obstacles that are preventing you from living life to the full
- Your dreams and goals
Then we will come up with a plan of action to get you on the road to recovery.
Thank you and I look forward to talking with you soon!