Inflammation killing Turmeric Latte
Swap your inflammatory traditional latte with this delicious, soothing inflammation-busting recipe. Easy to make and so so good for you – but also with the creaminess to make you forget all about the best of Starbucks! The good fats are so filling and satisfying it will make this a great snack for that mid-afternoon slump. Always add the black pepper to activate the anti-inflammatory agent in turmeric.
- 2 cups dairy free milk or coconut milk/cream
- 1 Tablespoon coconut oil/ghee
- 1 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1 pinch black pepper
- 1 teaspoon raw honey
- 1 pinch cinnamon
- Heat the oil and turmeric powder together in a pan on low heat and let it bubble for 30 seconds
- Add the milk/cream and re-heat to desired temperature
- Add the raw honey, cinnamon and pepper
What's Your Next Step?
Enter your contact details below to book your Complimentary Phone Consultation:
In this session we will discuss:
- What you really want for your health, your body, your life
- Obstacles that are preventing you from living life to the full
- Your dreams and goals
Then we will come up with a plan of action to get you on the road to recovery.
Thank you and I look forward to talking with you soon!